Do I have to order in advance?
- Orders from our Working Lunch menus require a minimum of five days booking notice.
- Orders from our Finger Food menus require a minimum of seven days booking notice.
- Orders from our BBQ menus require a minimum of ten business days booking notice.
- However we will endeavour to fulfil all catering requirements if we can.
Is there a minimum number of guests you can cater for?
- For some menus, yes. The minimum headcount is noted on each menu.
Can I have hot food if I don’t have a kitchen?
- Menu choices depend on the facilities available at your event.
- Pie warmer can be provided free of charge if it is available on the day of your function.
Are staff included in the cost on the menu?
- No, waiters and bar staff are an additional cost.
How much does it cost for waiting staff?
- Waiters are available for $45.00 per hour, minimum three-hour call out.
Do you deliver?
- Delivery is available from $20.00. Additional delivery charges apply after hours and on weekends.
- We use certified refrigerated transport for delivery of catering to ensure premium quality of our product and food safety.
Can I collect my catering?
- Orders can be collected during our business hours from our catering facility at Surrey Downs.
What happens if I have more or fewer people to cater for?
- Please contact us and let us know the revised headcount for your event.
- Alterations to menus and/or guest numbers after confirmation date may incur additional fee.
What happens if I cancel my event?
- Functions cancelled three days or less prior to the function will incur a 50% fee.
- Functions cancelled on the day will be charged in full.
Can I hire a BBQ?
- BBQ hire is available at $150.00 for the duration of the event (subject to availability).
How many staff do I need for a BBQ?
- 30-60 guests require two personnel to cook and serve
- 61-120 guests require three personnel to cook and serve
- 121 + please enquire for pricing
- Personnel from $45.00 per person, per hour (3 hour minimum)