Rory's Bar Service

In addition to providing food for your party, Rory’s Catering Co can provide an alcoholic and non-alcholoic beverage service, which includes:

  • Licence to serve alcoholic drinks at your event.
  • Supply of alcoholic drinks, which you can select and order through Rory’s Catering Co.
  • Set up of the bar.
  • Bar and waiting staff.
  • Drinks are charged on consumption.
  • Two weeks notice is required to apply for a limited licence for your event.
  • Individual bottles spring water and flavoured milk are available please enquire.

Non-Alcoholic Drinks