Commitment to Privacy
Collection and Use of Information
When you enquire online, on our website or our other online platforms about our services, we collect and hold information about you.
This information includes but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Function information
- Other requests you make to us
We do not know this information about you unless you provide it to us. In the event that we obtain personal information about an individual from a third party, we willmake a reasonable effort to notify that individual that we have received this information if it is practical to do so.
Collection of your information is essential for us to service your relationship with us and our business operations. Without your information, we would not be able to provide you with our products andservices.
We may use and may disclose your information for the following purposes:
- To consider other enquiries made by you to us
- To help us develop and identify products and services that may interest you
- To tell you about products, services, news and publications
- To maintain our relationship with you
- To conduct market or client satisfaction research
- To perform our internal administration and operations
- If we are required or authorised by law to disclose your information
- Personal information will not be disclosed to overseas recipients .
Visitors to our website are automatically recorded by our server. The server records some general information about visits, but does not recognise or record any individual information. The information the web server records is for statistical purposes and includes but is not limited to:
- Your server address;
- The date and time;
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- The website that referred you to us; and
- The type of browser used.
We can only identify you personally if you give us this information voluntarily.
Access to your information
Any queries relating to your personal information can be directed to our Privacy Officer on 0434420563 or [email protected]
Any complaints regarding a possible breach of privacy legislation can be directed to our Privacy Officer on 0434420563 or [email protected] We will consider all complaints carefully and will endeavor to rectify any issues in a timely manner.